D2L Brightspace. D2L Brightspace is the online learning management system (LMS) used by all Minnesota State campuses, including St. Cloud State. Instructors can create web-based course sites in D2L Brightspace to enhance face-to-face, blended, or fully online courses.
- Course Search – Student e-Services
- System Check – St. Cloud State University
- St. Cloud State University Athletics – Official Athletics …
- D2L Brightspace Login for St. Cloud Technical & Community …
- Login – St. Cloud State University – D2L
- Build Online Course Development
- Access myHuskyNet – St. Cloud State University
- Current Students St. Cloud State University
- D2L Brightspace St. Cloud Technical Community College
St. Cloud State University . 720 Fourth Ave. S. St. Cloud, MN 56301-4498 Phone: 320-308-0121 Toll-free:
Recommendation – For a better system experience try one of our recommended browsers: Chrome, Edge, Firefox, Safari.
st. CLOUD STATE UNIVERSITY IS COMMITTED TO LEGAL AFFIRMATIVE ACTION, EQUAL OPPORTUNITY, ACCESS AND DIVERSITY OF ITS CAMPUS COMMUNITY. A MEMBER OF THE MINNESOTA STATE SYSTEM.
Welcome. Please login to Minnesota State’s D2L Brightspace to access your courses. Please click here for a System Check before you login.
Log in to view your courses, explore tools and features, and customize your eLearning experience.
Please contact SCSU Online/Academic Technologies staff at [email protected] D2L maintains a comprehensive resource website. Please see the instructor area for tutorials on many topics. Minnesota State has published a D2L Brightspace Quick Start Guide.
For security reasons, please Log Out and Close your web browser when you are done accessing services that require authentication!
Information for Current Students at St. Cloud State University. Campus address 720 4th Avenue South St. Cloud, MN 56301-4498 (320) 308-0121
Need Help? Contact the D2L Brightspace Student Helpdesk Northway Building Room 1-405 Toll-Free: 1.800.222.1009